The Steerman loading capacity is 2850 lbs*. The free-float system allows for safe and quick unrolling on smooth or uneven terrain and will even function with out-of-round bales.
- 11 ga. Floor Plate
- 5" Main Sills; 3" Cross Sills
- Light Package – Maximum Available
- Spinners & Side Rails
- Bulkhead with stop light and work lights mounted in crossbar
- Tool Boxes (2) 15" x 12" x 25"
- Hydraulic quick couplers at rear of bed
- Rear Drop Hitch with 2" Receiver
- Electric Hydraulics (1st option) – Pump, motor, valve manifold, and batteries mounted inside of tool box
- Live Hydraulics (2nd option) – Resevoir tank and valve manifold mounted inside of tool box
- Control Pendant for full operation inside or outside of cab
- 1 Ton - 98" X 9' or 11'
- 1 Ton - 92" x 9' or 11'
- 3/4 Ton - 85" X 8'6"
Hydraulic System Options
- Live Hydraulic sized for system with tail board auxiliary (6 GPM)
- PTO/Hydraulic sized for system with tail board auxiliary (6 GPM)
- Electric/Hydraulic sized for system with tail board auxiliary (3 GPM)
* DO NOT exceed truck axle load rating.